Process of Admission for Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Program
A. Admissions to Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Certification:
For taking admission in Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Certification program in SP Memorial Industrial Training Institute: College Code: 3123 have to follow the following steps:
- College reporting as per the directives given on the allotment letter.
- Fill the Admission Form (click here) and also available at college.
- Attachment of complete set of documents with the admission form.
- Fee as applicable to be paid only in the form of NEFT/RTGS/Bank Draft.
Account details for NEFT and RTGS are as follows:
Name: S P Memorial Pvt ITI
A/c no.: 4211829146,
Bank: Kotak Mahindra bank,
Branch: elgin road, civil lines,Allahabad,
Note: The Demand Draft should be made with the same name (listed above) payble at Allahabad, Cheque and cash are not accepted (Click here for Fee details).
- The rest of the procedures would be completed in the college only.
B. Admissions Criteria
Admission in ITI is based on the merit list prepared on the marks obtained at 10 th level examination.
To seek admission in ITI, a candidate must have passed in 10 th level examination, from any recognized Board/University; or its equivalent, securing minimum passing marks in aggregate.
D. Download Documents
- Fee for ITI
- Click for List of Documents at the time of admission
- Anti-ragging affidavit from student
- Anti-ragging affidavit from parent / guardian
- For hostel admissions one separate set of anti-ragging affidavit is required.
- You can mail your queries on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also contact on +91-7080103913, +91-7080103910, +91 - 8853532222